Friday, May 1, 2009

I Was Tagged!

I just realized that I was tagged by Carlee 5 days ago. OOPS! OK, better late than never I guess...so here goes: (Responses are in no particular order)

8 Things I'm looking Forward To
1) My son's graduation on May 29
2) My 28th anniversary on May 24
3) The 5K race on Sunday. I want a shot glass!
4) Officially starting my marathon training next week
5) Taking my class to the Mets game on May 13
6) The 3 day Memorial Day weekend
7) The end of school on June 19
8) The end of the Swine Flu media frenzy

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1) Helped my son with his needs
2) Went to work
3) Planned the Mets field trip
4) Talked to a RUDE Customer Service Person who works for the Mets
5) Bowled after work...3rd place isn't bad (started drinking beer)
5) Ate and drank too much (continued drinking beer)
6) Played pool (badly) for the first time in 30 years (continued drinking beer)
7) Went to co-workers stag (yup, drank more beer)
8) Left stag early, went home. Stags bore me

8 Things I would Like to Do
1) Learn to swim so I can compete in a triathalon!
2) Meet all my "blogger buddies" in person
3) Run the NY City Marathon
4) Put a smile on the faces of everyone I meet
5) Travel somewhere with my wife (Second Honeymoon)
6) Win an award competing in a race (But it's OK if I never do)
7) Buy my wife a new car-she deserves one
8) Win the lottery, so I can do #7

8 Shows I Watch (Sorry, I'm boring)
1) Prison Break
2) Jon and Kate Plus 8
3) Little People, Big World
4) House Hunters
5)Yard Crashers
6) Desperate Landscapes
7) Sportscenter
8) Mike and Mike in the Morning

8 People I Tag
Ummm, how about anyone reading this who hasn't been tagged lately?!

6 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

looks like you have a lot to look forward to this month! :) Great list, have a great weekend!

Denise said...

I want to win the lottery, too! That way I can just blog and read blogs all day!

Melanie Tait said...

It's all happening Rick! Loved reading a bit more about your life. Good luck in the 5km!

Rookie on the Run said...

Heck, if you win that shot glass tomorrow(and I'm sure you will), who needs any other type of race award? Unless the award is a beer mug...

You have a lot to look forward to in the next few months! Enjoy!

Have a terrific race tomorrow and have fun!! :D

Lindsay said...

all great things :) especially spreading the mets-fan-ness. good luck in the 5k race!!

ps: pretty sure my tv section was worse ;)

Anais said...

Well, you definitely put a smile on my face!!! :)

You should totally learn how to swim, I could definitely see you doing amazingly well on a triathlon ;)