Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Fun is Over

"Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around" Bad Day: Daniel Powter


Today's snowstorm was delayed until the afternoon, so I decided to go for a 4 mile run on my toughest hilly course. I made it about 4/10 of a mile. My left heel pain isn't going away. Matter of fact, it's gotten worse. It's gotten so bad that I'm overcompensating for it while I run, and affecting my entire running mechanics. Time for me to shut down. Time for me to make a doctor's appointment. Time for me to realize I'm not running at all in the near future. Time for me to go cry in my beer. This sucks...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh man!! That really sucks. Hopefully, a little r&r will fix you right up. Have you tried icing it? Ice several times a day really helped my IT band issues last summer. Injury sucks. It is my biggest fear.

Healing vibes coming your way.