Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Makeover is Complete


Thank-you Leslie for putting up with me and spending the past week doing my blog makeover. Notice the NY Giants blue and red?! How many of you thought I meant a personal makeover?! For anyone interested, Leslie's prices are very reasonable, and as you see by my new look, she does quality work. E-mail me or post a message if you want her contact info. I've been slacking lately. Not slacking running, as I've run the past 3 days. I've been slacking blogging. I'll be commenting on all your blog posts later, plus letting you know what I've been up to. I don't dare to even try to do that now, since I'm fasting for the next 2 1/2 hours because I have to have blood work done. No coffee means slow and cranky Rick. TTYL...

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

i dunno, may still need that personal makeover ;)

just kidding, of course. lookin' good marathonman!

hope all goes well with the bloodwork.

Adair said...

Blog makeover looks great!!!

Check out Asia's blog update on the Crim 10 miler in Flint last weekend.
http://asiarenning.blogspot.com/

Mel-2nd Chances said...

LOL at Lindsay's comment!! The blog looks great!!

Anais said...

Awesome makeover!! The blog looks totally great!

I haven't made coffee in a week...I've only been having it when I meet people for coffee at Starbucks. Weird huh?

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

WOW looks great!! FYI slacking Blogging is OK so long as you are RUNNING. Keep up the good work

Irish Cream said...

Love the new look--it's great!

I don't know how you are surviving without coffee . . . that's like my worst nightmare!

joyRuN said...

NY Giants?

Thank goodness I can't see this theme on Google Reader ;)

Go EAGLES!

Katie said...

Wow! Love the new look :)
Good luck on the blood work and I hope you enjoyed your coffee. I bet it was one of the best cups EVER :)

Unknown said...

Wow, SNAZZY blog but where is the NY Giants blue and red?? ? Must have missed it(heh, heh).
Good luck with the fasting!
meg